Interlibrary Loan Form
- What is ILL?
The process through which library materials, or a copy of the material, are made available by one library to another by request. The purpose of interlibrary loan is to obtain library material(s) not available at this library.
- Application Eligibility?
- UTP Academic Staff and Executive
- Final Year Undergraduate
- Terms and Conditions
- Requested items are confirmed unavailable in the IRC
- Request made by UTP students must be verified by the supervisor
- The application form must be completed. Incomplete form will not be processed.
4, Procedure and Application
5. Processing Time
6. ILL Process flow
7. Borrowing Period
- One (1) month OR depends on the supplying library policy.
8. Collecting Materials
- Notification will be made (by email or phone) upon reception of the materials.
- Hardcopy material can be collected at the IRC Circulation Counter
- Uncollected item (within 5 working days) after notification is sent, materials will be returned to the supplying library.
9. Requestor Responsibility
- Requestor are obliged to pay the full cost for any lost or damaged materials.
10. What you can request?
- Journal Articles
- Book & Audio Visual
- Conference/Proceedings Papers
- Patents & Standards (subject to the supplying library policy)
11. Contact Us