Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to WhatsApp@IRC, our WhatsApp service to assist you in using library services and provide quick guide in finding information and resources at IRC.
You can now contact us via WhatsApp (Click Here) or save our number 011-5890 0951 in your phone contact list.
Service hours of WhatsApp@IRC
Monday to Friday (except public holiday) from 09.30a.m. to 04.30p.m. Enquiry received beyond the service hour would be answered on the next service day.
Please note that the turnaround time of the replies would be normally within 30 minutes. For urgent assistance, please contact 05-368 8467/8486 or approach any helpdesk at IRC.
If you have in-depth enquiry, you are encouraged to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or make an Appointment with Librarian at ibest.utp.edu.my
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to request OpenAthens account? CLICK HERE
- How to find final exam paper and thesis? CLICK HERE
- How to obtain library material(s) that was not available at the IRC? CLICK HERE
- How to get EndNote installer? CLICK HERE
- What type of PETRONAS Technical Standard (PTS) subscribe by IRC? CLICK HERE
- How to get 'turnitin' account? CLICK HERE
- How to renew my books through online? CLICK HERE
- How to know subscribe database by IRC? CLICK HERE
- How to booking room facilities in IRC? CLICK HERE
- How to schedule an appointment with librarian? CLICK HERE