Use of e-resources subscribed by UTP Information Resource Centre (IRC) is bound by the following:-
1. Restricted to authorized users only. i.e. UTP staff, students and/ or other IRC registered users
2. Govern by the Malaysian Copyright Act and Intellectual Property Law
3. Rights to use subscribed contents includes access, search, browse, view, download limited number of articles/ abstracts/ records, transmit the contents to external colleagues for fair use only
4. Systematic/ robotic downloading of content by software is highly prohibited (e.g. Website crawlers, harvesters and offline browsers)
5. Subjected to each e-resource License Agreement between UTP and the information provider
The person using these electronic resources is solely responsible for all actions. UTP IRC is not liable for any infringement of the above terms and conditions..